We love a good client spot light at MDP and this personal branding shoot with Beth Nordaune, founder and CEO of the Enclave Team, is a perfect example of badass bossery at it’s finest.
To say that Beth is an expert in real estate is an understatement. Using her knowledge gained from the past two decades – and the experience of thousands of transactions in real estate – Beth is passionate about shaping the modern sales executive and the future of the industry.
Beth came to MDP because she needed some personal branding photos that reflected her growing role as a coach. Because of this, we focused on creating images that featured her doing what she does best. The addition of video to her brand shoot adds an element of relatability to her content. Not only will it add interest to her website, but to all of her social content as well. The possibilities are endless!
The Benefits of Video in your Personal Branding Session
Using video in your personal branding strategy can be an effective way to differentiate yourself from others and build a strong personal brand.
- Greater engagement: Video content tends to be more engaging than written or image-based content. It allows you to show your personality and connect with your audience on a more personal level.
- Improved storytelling: Video allows you to tell your personal and professional story in a more compelling way. You can share your experiences, expertise, and insights through video, making your brand more memorable.
- Increased reach: Video content is more likely to be shared on social media and other online platforms, helping you to reach a larger audience.
- Improved credibility: Creating high-quality videos can help to position you as an expert in your field. It shows that you are willing to invest time and effort into your personal brand. Which can help to boost your credibility.
- Diversification of content: Adding video content to your personal brand mix can help to diversify your content and make your brand more dynamic.
As you can see, incorporating video into your personal branding photo shoot has many benefits and will enhance any branding shoot with loads of assets that can be used in a variety of ways.