Camille Bourgerie is an artist and surface pattern designer based in Denver, Colorado. With the launch of a new collection, she realized the need for some distinguished personal branding photos to help portray her work.
Through careful planning and strategic preparation, we created a beautiful collection of images that speak to the beauty of her work and need of her goals.
These powerful branding images have helped her establish herself in a crowded market place, landing her collaborations with companies such as Anthropologie. Bravo, Camille!
Props to consider for your Personal Branding Photography Shoot
When preparing for a personal branding photography shoot, it’s important to consider the props that can help convey your personal brand and make the images more engaging and visually interesting. Here are some ideas for props you could consider bringing:
- Clothing that represents your personal style and brand
- Accessories that highlight your unique personality or profession (e.g., jewelry, hats, bags, etc.)
- Your work tools or equipment to showcase your profession (e.g., a laptop, camera, art supplies, etc.)
- Books or magazines related to your field of work or interests
- Personal items that represent your hobbies, passions or interests (e.g., a musical instrument, sports equipment, travel souvenirs, etc.)
- Props related to your brand’s colors or logo
- Items related to your brand’s message or values (e.g., a charity or non-profit organization that you support)
- Background elements that complement your brand and add visual interest (e.g., plants, artwork, furniture, etc.)
Ultimately, the props you choose should be aligned with your personal brand and convey the message you want to share with your audience.